The 10ticks Home Learning System
"Excellent for kids. My daughter is loving the desktop changing pics and getting merits."
Help Boost Your Child's Maths!
The 10ticks Home Learning System is an innovative online solution offering comprehensive mathematical support and resources to help bring the family together and your child to succeed.
Suitable for both primary and secondary school children, 10ticks covers every maths topic from Reception to Year 11.
Take control of your child’s learning, watch your child excel and get ahead of the class before the exams. Access to the System will allow you to log in whenever, and wherever you need to, with 24/7 access to our resources.
- Targeted at primary and secondary school children aged 5-16, Key Stage 1,2,3 & GCSE
- Designed to help support learning and studying for exams in a fun and motivating method
- Animated, interactive system goes through curriculum at child’s own pace
- Adopts a blended learning approach, using both online and offline materials
- Can configured to be fully interactive with no offline materials
- Compatible with iPhones, iPads, Android Devices and computers with an internet connection
- Course content written by maths teachers
- Contains over 1000 guides, 4000 worksheets, and 100s of tests and games
- System can automatically find the correct working level for each child and create a suitable course
- Each topic is explained in an animated guide
- System highlights weaknesses and asks the child to re-visit problematic areas.
2014 Curriculum Approved
All of our resources are fully mapped to the national curriculum in England, covering every maths topic from Reception to Year 11. We also promise to keep the Home Learning System completely up to date if there are any future changes to the curriculum.
Build up your child’s confidence with our rewards feature. With every merit your child earns, he or she will become more and more confident and really start to enjoy maths. Parents can also award personal merits to encourage further.
You can track your child’s course progress and monitor his or her test results quickly and easily, helping you to identify strengths and weaknesses within his or her knowledge, and to establish his or her overall attainment level.
Make Maths Fun
It’s not all hard work. There are lots of fun and interactive maths games as well. These will allow your child to really have fun with maths, and also help to consolidate those key skills taught, without your child even realising it.
The revision area allows your child to access our collection of maths resources. This is perfect for exams as it allows your child to focus on specific areas and to quickly find a help video or practice questions to improve skills.
Huge Amount of Resources
The System contains thousands of worksheets, video guides and tests, along with hundreds of games and activities. With so many maths resources, you will have the flexibility to use the System in a way that will benefit your child best.
The Home Learning System is internet browser based so is fully compatible with Windows, Mac, iPads, Androids and other tablets. Some resources may require additional software which you may have installed on your device already.
Build Bespoke Course
You can select one of our ready-made 10ticks courses, or you can quickly and easily build a bespoke course of learning, selecting the years, topics and resources that you wish to include.